Instagram. Like Marmite you either love it or hate it. Most photographers hate it because they fear that it's doing the professional photography industry some serious damage. And fair enough, I can see why they would think that. However, personally I think it's doing the exact opposite. I feel that instagram is boosting the professional photography industry as it is creating a desire for better quality images.
Personally, I feel that if instagram is used in the right way by photographers it could be an inexpensive useful piece of kit, and that is why I have chosen Instagram as my tool of choice for my next big project.
As from 1st of January 2014 I will be taking one photo with my iPhone to sum-up my day, every day of the year and then editing it in instagram before blogging and talking about the image on this very blog! At the end of this project I will end up with a photo from every day of the year, therefore I feel that by doing this project "Instaography 365" it will help me document every major event that happens in my life.
This year I have this blog to use as a platform to talk a little bit about my photo of the day so I am going to try my best this year to keep this blog and project up to date. After all I did create this blog to document my Journey of a Life Time.
Thanks for reading!
Tom.
Image (c) Tom Norris Photography 2013
Image (c) Tom Norris Photography 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment