Pages

Friday, 22 November 2013

The Start of Something Spectacular

So I created this blog to express myself as a photographer. I've been meaning to start this for the past few years now and finally it's here! A blog is a great tool to keep you lovely readers and followers up to date with my latest goings on and hopefully it will inspire you to pick up your camera and start shooting too.

I'm just an average guy with a huge passion for photography and I'm really intrigued to find out where my passion will take me. Don't get me wrong I have a clear vision of where I'd like to be eventually, but the question is how will I get there....? That is what I'm excited about. What am I going to do after University? Where am I going to live? Who am I going to meet? And most importantly what type of photography work will I end up doing? I'm excited for what the future holds and I'm even more excited to share my experiences with you all! This blog will be a great platform for me to document, share & discuss these events while hopefully keeping you all entertained and giving you some useful tips. (While I learn the useful tips the hard way.....).

Anyway, in the mean time I have a load of Uni work I need to get completed before the 17th of December so I won't be blogging much until then but I'll try my best to keep you all updated with the latest!

Thanks for reading!
Tom.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment